Monday, June 14, 2010

A little info about my motherland!







All the sudden and for some reason I'm missing my homeland. The funny thing is I was there for the month of April. The longest period of time that I've ever stay since we moved to Canada.

Taipei City is the largest city of Taiwan and the capital of the Republic of China (commonly known as "Taiwan"). Taipei is the political, economic, and cultural center of Taiwan. The city proper (Taipei City) is home to an estimated 2,619,920 people.

There are many things that I love about Taipei but the one thing is really remarkable, the night market. Taipei has many night markets during the evening, usually open around 4PM and operating well past midnight. Most night markets feature individual stalls selling a mixture of food, clothing, and consumer goods :) The food in Taipei and in Taiwan in general is amazing!! One of the best in Asian culture that is for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment